Wine Cooler Repair Los Angeles
Riverview Wine Bar by Robert S. Donovan is licensed under CC BY-NC 2.0
- Wine Cooler Repair
Wine coolers perform the function of cooling or chilling wine. They bring the wine to storage temperatures and are available in a number of sizes, from few bottles to multiple bottles. Precise temperatures are maintained, depending upon the nature of the wine. Since it replicates the humidity conditions and ideal temperature of the wine cellar, many connoisseurs purchase these units. If you have a malfunctioning wine cooler, you should call iFix Appliances immediately. We will send an experienced technician that will provide you with the best wine cooler Los Angeles service as soon as possible. Give us a call now!
Types of wine coolers
Wine coolers come in different types:
- Compressor based: These are similar to refrigerators and use a refrigerant and compressor. They are purchased by people with bigger collections or those who store wine in rooms warmer than the norm.
- Thermoelectric: These utilize a cooling node. An electrical current also passes through the tile to cool the wines. It is a better choice for smaller collections housed in cooler locations.
- Single zone: These units have a solitary temperature control. Storage space is also undivided and cools entire unit to same temperature. The machine is best if you drink only one type of wine.
- Dual zone: If you love to drink two kinds of wines and unwilling to buy two different coolers, the dual zone provides two temperature controls. Storage space is also divided.
- Built-in: These type of coolers are integrated with your cabinets.
- Freestanding: They are stand-alone units and can be stored in any room.
Common issues with wine coolers
- You can't switch it on: Check whether there are tripped breakers, loosened power cords and faulty fuses.
- Wine cooler unable to cool: If the unit uses a compressor, check the thermostat adjustments.
Other probable issues include build-up of lint on condenser. There can also be an evaporator fan motor or bad condenser, along with compressor issues. In case of thermoelectric models, check temperature setting.
If you are looking for wine cooler repair Los Angeles, contact us right now for a fast and reliable service. We will repair your wine cooler as quickly as possible.
We solve a number of problems including:
- You cannot switch your wine cooler on.
- It turns off by its own.
- It is not cooling properly as it should.
- Cooler is hot inside.
- There is an issue with the compressor.
- The machine leaks water.
- The unit badly needs servicing.
- Any other pressing issues.