Viking Repair Los Angeles
The Kitchen from Hallway by brent flanders is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 2.0
- iFix Appliances Homepage
- Appliance Brands We Fix
- Viking Appliance Service in LA
When it come commercial or residential appliances, there are few brands that can compete with Viking Range Corporation. Viking was founded in 1984 by renowned architect Fred Carl, who was constantly required by his customers to provide them with upscale professional kitchen appliances that can 100% satisfy their needs. Viking has always been one step ahead of the others as a world class leader in home and industrial appliances of all kinds including refrigeration systems, ovens, cook tops. Today, Viking company sells in 82 countries and has won numerous awards for innovation and design achievements. You can see its appliances both in the White House and in Madonna's kitchen. This is why, when it comes to Viking appliance service in LA, CA, only the best can be trusted to handle such high quality equipment. Luckily, iFix Appliances happens to be one of those appliance repair providers who can take up the challenge of carrying out a wide variety of Viking appliance repairs.
iFix Appliances Repair Team
iFix is home to highly skilled and experienced technicians who are well-versed in appliance services of all kinds, especially with Viking cooktop repair or Viking refrigerator service. They are specially trained to carry out Viking appliance service in LA service including installation and maintenance. Our appliance servicemen are dedicated to solving problems and they are highly dependable, which means you can trust them with fixing your Viking appliance without any worries.
iFix Appliances technicians are also constantly updated about the latest Viking technologies and troubleshooting, which means no matter how new or advanced your Viking appliance is, they do what it takes to make sure it is back in action. Plus, they also use the best equipment and diagnostic systems to identify issues, which means your Viking repair Los Angeles task will hardly take any time. Contact us for a professional and experienced Service today!
We Are Your Viking Appliance Service in LA, CA Specialists!
- Choosing iFix Appliances will be highly beneficial for you. Other than our world class Viking appliance installation, maintenance, and replacement services, we also provide a 30-day warranty on our labor and 6 month warranty on parts. Even if you have the slightest dissatisfaction, we'll send out technicians over to inspect your Viking appliance and carry out a repeat repair.
- If that isn't enough, we also have a Viking 'Emergency Appliance Repair' service, so you can call us at any time and we'll have our technicians knocking at your door to do what they do best. Our services are also available across numerous locations. We provide Viking repair Los Angeles services through Brentwood, Glendale, Calabasas, Malibu, Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, Agoura Hills, Pasadena, Panorama city, Sylmar, Tarzana, Altadena, Reseda, Chatsworth, Canoga Park, Culver City, and Los Feliz.
So, no matter where you are located and what kind of appliance repair you need, just give us a call at
818 960-9664 and we'll make sure your Viking appliance is back in action!
Some Maintenance Tips for Viking Appliances
Viking Refrigerator Care Rules
- Don't leave any accidentally spilled water or sauce in your Viking fridge: rapidly eliminate the spillover by washing the interior with the water and soap, then carefully dry everything off.
- Check the condenser at least once a month and make sure to keep it clean.
- If you own «no frost» system, then defrosting is not required, however make sure to wash your fridge twice a year. After all the interior is cleaned, don't plug your the fridge for two or three hours.
- Do not forget to clean your refrigerator's back wall with a vacuum cleaner on a regular basis. Otherwise, accumulated dust will increase energy consumption and reduce your fridge's efficiency.
Viking Cooktop and Oven Maintenance Tips
- Never clean your cook top with any solution containing abrasive particles.
- Try cleaning your oven after each use. To do so, you can pour some water in the pan, place it in the oven and turn the oven on to 200 degrees. After a while, turn the oven off and let it cool down. After that, wipe the interior's surface with the non-abrasive agent and a damp cloth.
Viking Dishwasher Maintenance Rules
- Make sure to dry a dishwasher with a cloth after each use including the dishwasher rubber seals.
- Load your dishwasher propely: never oveload it or block revolving spray arms.
- Try brushing away food particles before loading your dishwasher.
Our Viking Appliance Service in LA Coverage Map
Testimonials on Our Viking Repair Los Angeles Service
Read Masud K.'s review of iFix Appliances on Yelp