There is no need to order unhealthy food from outside simply as you are facing a few problems with your range. At iFix Appliances, we offer quick and professional range repair service in Los Angeles Area. Our technicians can handle range repairs manufactured by any brand, including Viking, Wolf, Miele, Bosch, Dacor, Frigidaire, GE, Hotpoint, KitchenAid, LG, Maytag, Thermador, Whirlpool, and others! You can call us for any kind of job-big or small. Nothing is too small for us!
Same Day Range Repair Los Angeles Service by iFix Appliances
If you ever need to fix a range, then do call iFix Appliances because we can provide you with the following benefits:
Preventive measures: Our appliance service and maintenance program caters to preventive checkups as well. If there are possible chances of future damage or issues, we will immediately do the needful to fix the problem.
Trained personnel: As mentioned earlier, our staff is highly skilled at appliance repair and maintenance. They have the right experience, the right knowledge and also, the right equipment to deal with all appliance repairs. Let us help to get your range work as good as new: iFix Appliances is your one stop shop for range repair Los Angeles service. Call us at 818 960-9664 or book an appointment online now!
Some of the Range Problems Our Expert Usually Face and Troubleshooting Tips
- Does not switch on: Check whether the appliance is connected to the power source. Look for a blown fuse or tripped circuit breaker. Take a voltmeter and check wall socket for power availability.
- Malfunctioning top burner: It is a common issue and the probable cause is a clogged or dirty burner. Ensure that the burner is clean. In case you have pilotless model, where the gas is ignited by a spark igniter, it is very important to call a professional technician.
- No bake: This happens when the bake igniter burns out or becomes weak. The best way to verify it is to see the glow of the igniter. If the glow is absent, you have to replace it.
- Does not turn on: Ensure that power reaches your appliance. Take a voltmeter and check your wall socket. Verify that it is not a blown fuse or a tripped circuit. The power cord may be disconnected or be burned. If so, the terminal block and wiring should be replaced or repaired.
- Non-functioning top element: In case there is only partial work of the element, the problem could stem from burned out receptacle, when the element gets plugged into. In such a circumstance, replace both the receptacle and the element.
Multi-Locational Availability for Our Range Repair Service
We provide appliance repair and maintenance services for multiple locations. So if you need range repair in Malibu or range hood installation in Santa Monica, we’ll be there. Our other services include appliance repair in Beverly Hills, Brentwood, Agoura Hills, Calabasas, Pasadena, and Glendale.
See What People Say About Our Range Repair Company in Los Angeles Area
out of 5 stars
Tony came to fix our viking range.It was problem with ignitors, he replaced two ignitors and it works perfect. Thank you IFIX. We will use again
Reviewer: Masud K.