Nothing like a cold lemonade with a ton of ice cubes during summer, and with ice makers, that’s not a problem at all. If you own one of these amazing ice makers, you very well know how much of a blessing it can be. But, what you may not know, up until now, is that ice makers need servicing and repairs just like any other appliance. So, if you ever run into ice maker problems, iFix Appliances is just a call away. Get in touch with us and we’ll send over our technicians to carry out your residential or commercial ice maker repair.
But before you do, make sure you know how to identify some of the various issues that you can face with an ice maker.
Same Day Ice Maker Repair Service In Los Angeles Area
Bu using our ice machine service, you get such benefits as a ‘Preventive Check -Up‘ along with 30-day labor and 3 months parts warranty. We also offer emergency ice maker repair. We offer great rates when it comes to ice maker repair in Los Angeles and commercial ice machine repair and fix all major brands including: Ice-O-Matic Ice, Scotsman Ice, Hoshizaki, Manitowoc Ice, Follett Ice, ITV Ice Makers, and many others!
Our Ice Maker Repair Company Can Fix Any Ice Maker Problems Including:
- Warmth: Ideal temperature must be between 0 and 5 degrees Fahrenheit. If it’s more than that, then your ice maker has an issue, which can be caused due to multiple factors that only an iFix technician can identify.
- Low water flow: It can happen because of clogging in the water filters.
- Ice level control board failure: This occurs when the level of ice production reaches the maximum limit. Usually a default feature to prevent overflow. However, iFix technicians will investigate other causes.
- Door switch malfunction: It occurs when there is a switch malfunction causing the dispenser and ice maker to turn off.
- Odd shaped ice cubes: This can occur either due to a clogged filter or a faulty/ frozen evaporator.
- 0 ice cube production: It occurs when the water is too warm causing the ice maker to shut down.
We Cater Ice Maker Repair Service to Multiple Locations
We cater to multiple locations, so an ice machine maintenance in Malibu or ice maker repair in Brentwood is not at all a problem. Other service locations include local ice machine repair in Glendale, fixing ice maker in Agoura Hills, Santa Monica, Pasadena, Beverly Hills, and Calabasas.
See What People Say About Our Ice Machine Service in Los Angeles
out of 5 stars
They came the same day I called, fixed my ice maker in 20 minutes and were upfront about all costs. It was a good experience.