Freezers are a convenient home appliance, as they let you store and preserve food for later use. It helps you save money and also prevent food wastage. However, like all appliances, freezers also undergo problems such as malfunctions and other damages. Fortunately, you don’t have to worry, since iFix Appliances is there to fix your freezer related problems. We provide specialized freezer repair service in Los Angeles, which are carried out by our team of highly skilled and experienced technicians. With the right equipment and the right knowledge, our technicians cater the best freezer repairs in Los Angeles area that are possible.
Freezer Repair Service in Los Angeles by iFix Appliances
At iFix Appliance Repair, we offer different advantages like ‘Emergency Appliance Repair‘ service and a ‘Preventive Check-Up‘. You furthermore may take pleasure in our 30-day labor and 3 months parts warranty policy, wherever you’ll receive a second check-up and appliance repair if needed. iFix Appliances provides multi-locational freezer repair service including Malibu, Pasadena, Santa Monica freezer repairs, commercial freezer repair and maintenance in Calabasas, Beverly Hills, Brentwood, Glendale, and Agoura Hills.
Freezer Maintenance and Repair Service in Los Angeles from iFix Appliances Experts
Our servicemen are able to fix any freezer related issue. Nothing is too big or small for us. Here is a list of common freezer problems that our technicians fix on a regular basis:
- Freezer won’t turn on: It could be that the freezer is not plugged in; however, it could also indicate other causes as well, such as faulty breakers.
- Overcooling: Overcooling is usually caused by frost accumulation on the pipes, which in itself is caused by underlying issues such as faulty evaporators, dusty or dirty smothering coils, dirt or clogging in the drainage.
- No cooling: It can be caused due to several issues including faulty compressor, faulty engines, faulty door seals, over-packing and so on.
- Inconsistent cooling: Once again, it can also be caused due to multiple issues including faulty compressors, faulty engines, faulty evaporator fans, faulty safety switches and malfunctioning of defrost control filters and so on.
- Noises: It generally indicates engine or compressor malfunction.
iFix Appliances Is Your Local Freezer Repair Expert
See What Our Customers Say About Our Freezer Repair Service
out of 5 stars
i had problem with my refrigerator/freezer temp by evening i rushed myself to yelp to find a help. ifix appliances’s mng Anna responded promptly at 9pm and set up the schedule right in the morning time. and Paul showed up as promised & diagnosed problem fixed in 30min.!!
everything went so smoothly and efficiently!
I will be calling them for sure next time & will recommend to my friends as well!
Reviewer: Erin Koflanovich