Bosch dishwasher repair is the service we are proud to offer. Bosch was founded by Robert Bosch in Stuttgart in 1886. Today, Bosch Home, headquartered in Munich, has and operates 41 factories in 13 countries. With over 77,000 registered patents and more than 280,000 employees worldwide, Bosch is one of the most innovative enterprises in the world.
According to the company statement, their “goal is to create meaningful technology that improves not only … appliances, but also the quality of life for customers.” Bosch is one of the industry leaders in appliances for the home, and dishwashers in particular. Its products are designed to maximize space and flexibility, and with their world-class energy ratings, customers have a winner of a kitchen helper on their hands.
Here are just some of the reasons you’ll love using a Bosch dishwasher.
1. Ultimate hygiene (water is heated up to 75 degrees C, eliminating nearly 100% of germs, no sponges required).
2. Better water savings (7-12 liters of water is used for 13 place settings while 40 liters of water is used for 13 hand washing place settings).
3. Energy savings (0.67 kWh to 1.0 kWh of electricity is consumed in a standard Eco 50 degrees C program).
4. Save time (maximum of 15 minutes of dishwashing time (13 place settings)).
Bosch Dishwasher Repair Services
When a Bosch dishwasher is normally used, it will provide satisfactory results. There are times, however, when the customer does not know how to load a dishwasher properly or the wrong amount of detergent was used, and Bosch dishwasher repair is in demand. At iFix Appliances, we repair all Bosch dishwasher models: Freestanding, integrated, and fully integrated. We fix any problem a dishwasher might have:
1. No water to dishwasher
2. Low water charge
3. Poor washability on the upper rack
4. Poor washability in the lower rack
5. Poor drying
6. Water leaks at the fron of the dishwasher
7. Water leaks at sides, top, or bottom of the dishwasher
8. The dishwasher cycle will not advance
9. The detergent cup won’t open
10. The main motor won’t operate
11. Dishwasher won’t start
12. The dishwasher repeats the cycle
By using any iFix’s dishwasher repair Los Angeles service, you get such benefits a preventive check-up, where our technicians will go through your dishwasher thoroughly, in order to determine underlying issues that might cause failure in future, and 30-day labor and 6 months parts warranty